Sunday, November 16, 2014

Catching up on carving

I have carved and sold a lot of items since entering a post.  Here is a photo journal of some things already gone to new homes.




I carved several to look like the owners cats,  Those are always challenging.

Here are some things that as of right now are still available.


This black cat in black glossy boots thinks she is a Glamour Puss.   If you have ever owned a cat, you will agree that almost all cats feel that they are far superior to humans and of course dogs.   She stands with ears just a bit over 6 1/2 inches.  She wears Hitty sized dresses.  This one is a vintage dress I purchased at a doll show in Oklahoma City, Ok.   I crocheted the next one.

 Kim Kardashian has nothing on Pamela, the first "Glamour Puss" !
I like the way this crocheted one plays off the color of her eyes.   She is ball jointed in her head, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.  Her tail has 5 ball joints so it can twitch and move.   I plan to do more of these "Glamour Puss's "  

I am also working on another figure for the Nativity scene.  She will be holding a rug and is a weaver in the local market .   


I wanted the legs to look like real trees.  I think it looks like real bark.  If time allows, she will get a loom.   

If you see something you like, just email me at  wildharestudio@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment